Thursday 30 July 2009

sorry no meets at present

I apologise for not being able to organise any meets at the moment.

I am currently in the middle of moving house and all my spare time is being taken up with the packing.

I also thought at the moment with summer holidays and being such a lovely summer (although its raining this week) then it might be too hot on occasions to meet up, so for the welfare of the hounds to wait till the hottest months have passed.

I will hopefully be starting up again in August - prob mid to late Aug so please watch this space for the next date

2 comments:

harveyanddice said...

hiya, any meet dates for dec or the new year?? lots of love harveyanddice woof woof

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am getting a greyhound on Saturday called Mabel. She is nearly 8 yrs old and is an ex-racing retired greyhound.
Would be interested in meeting other owners and dogs alike.
Advice gratefully received.
Many thanks.
Claire and Mabel